Monday, March 29, 2010

Freebies ROCK!!!

I love freebies!!! Janelle told me about this great little website (hip2save.com) that has coupons and freebies. Well I started checking the site out daily as well as another (shop4freebies.com). Low and behold my freebie samples are starting to roll in. Not to mention all the great coupons I have already used!


I seriously think my mail man hates me as of today! I had six little boxes and a couple puffy envelopes waiting on the table when I got home. I added those items to the few I had already gotten and viola... FREEBIES!!! The best part, they are NOT all for me :) Little Miss Sloan is getting a few extra diapers and a potty training DVD. That little reluctant sticker will embrace the potty one of these days! A couple cans of organic all natural dog food for my babies (there are a whole lot more samples to come for them, yoohoo!) as well as a soap sample for Matt. A Tide sample and recipe books that will benefit all that eat what is prepared from them. I of course got a perfume sample, protein bar, body wash and tooth paste. These are just a hand full of the freebies that are on their way. I am super excited!! Most important besides the free samples of this or that, the coupons and deals that are posted on these sites, ROCK! If you haven't checked them out yet, you should. :)

0 comments: