Thursday, May 14, 2009

Inspired

Just a quick note for today. The family I nanny for got their kitchen cabinets glazed this week and I really like how it looks. I'm totally inspired to do our own!! After watching the men work and looking up tutorials (how could I possibly consider such an endeavor without going to the internet for assistance) I believe it would be an easy project to do. Not to mention an inexpensive way to update our kitchen. Poor Matt is going to be sick of my home improvement plans before I even get started. I already have plans to paint the bedroom, living and dining rooms this summer. Did I mention anything about adding baseboards to all those rooms too?! I probably shouldn't consider a new fireplace mantel, but Matt does plan on making that himself. As projects get done, I will gladly share our before and afters with you all.

0 comments: