Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Although I am not a mother myself, most days I feel like one. Whether I am taking care of the Sullivan kids or the Rosiere children at our house for the weekend, all whom I love and adore; being a motherly figure and role model tends to be an everyday event for me.

To the best mothers I know and love dearly . . .

Mama Sue: You have always been there for us kids. Pushing us to do better and accomplish things we would otherwise cease to do. Being that little voice in our heads, well at least mine, making sure we make the best decisions we can with everything that has and will come our way. For all that you have done, do and will do in the future, Thank You!


Kim: Not only are you a wonderful sister who is always there to lend an ear and offer support, but you are a fantastic mother. Jayden is so lucky to have you as are Courtney, Haley, Aiden, and Mariah. Be that person who they look to confide in, to trust, and to love unconditionally. Raise them up to be the adults you want them to be. I know you can and will!


Grandma D: You raised all your children so well who in return have given what I hope you consider remarkable grandchildren. You were always there for Kim and I growing up. Watching us when mom and dad had to work; being that care giver when we needed one. I have so many childhood memories that I think of on a daily basis. You helped shape me into the woman I have become, and for that I'd like to Thank You!


Grandma H: You raised 10 brilliant children all who I love and cherish. You made my mom the wonderful woman she is and I thank you for all you did for her (and the others!). I have many fond childhood memories that I think of often. Much love and thanks for everything!


Velma: You have raised a couple of amazing boys and have help shape and provide for your remarkable grandchildren as well. You are a very caring and giving person. I am so happy to have you in my life and consider you a second mother. Thank You for all you do for us kids!


. . . Happy Mother's Day! I Love You!!!


0 comments: