Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Prepared...?

Not sure if I am ready for all this, but I will be returning home after being in Chicago for two weeks straight, to a house full of guests! That's right, I have not been home to clean, catch up on laundry, or to make sure the essentials groceries are in the fridge before all these guests arrive. My sister, her boyfriend, niece, brother, mom AND my buddy from college will all be staying at our house tomorrow night! What was I thinking?! LOL :) Honestly, it is going to be a lot of fun. We use to have 15-20 people stay overnight at my grandma's small two bedroom house during the holidays, so my family members are definitely pros at this. My buddy Shane, however, might have a whole different view of things. No worries, I warned the poor guy and he is extremely laid back, so like I said, it ought to be fun. Not to mention he will only be there Thursday night before heading out to finish the remainder of his journey south for the weekend.

Although I feel completely unprepared I am excited to see them all. We always make the most of our time together so I can't wait to get home tomorrow!

0 comments: