Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dance

Today was Sloan's first day of dance. Man did she look cute! As you can see for yourself I am not biased!!! :)


At this age parents are allowed to be in the room for the first few weeks until the children know the instructor better and are familiar with the class routine. Sloan watched and observed for most of the class. She would join in at the tail end of each activity. About half the class did the same where as those who had taken it before followed Ms Sherry's every move. It will take Sloan a few times, but she was enjoying herself. She only came over to me once after she jumped over the block when it was her turn. I gave her the reassurance she needed, and she joined back in without any tears. I have a feeling she is going to enjoy this more than she did her gymnastics class. Only time will tell :)

I forgot to bring my camera this week, which is a major bummer. Don't know what I am going to do! :( Fortunately mom got a few pics of Sloan before we headed out the door... as you saw above. Can't wait to take pictures during class and maybe even some video next week!

Until then you might just want to DANCE yourself!

1 comments:

CC said...

So Darn Cute thanks Nicki