Saturday, April 24, 2010

Quinton's Scavenger Hunt

Last week Quinton and I set out on a scavenger hunt to help familiarize ourselves with the new neighborhood. Many of the items were similar to the ones I had the kids do over Easter, but I changed some of the items and added a few new items as well. We headed out early Thursday morning to begin our hunt and make our way to the library (about a mile away). Sloan was strapped in the stroller and Q walked with me as we kept our eyes peeled for different things. Quinton got to take all the pictures proving we had indeed found each item. There are two items we did not get pictures of. A tree house was one. There is one less than a block from his house but we never walked in that direction with camera in hand to take a pic. The other was Something Star Wars that didn't belong to Q. A library book was the item of choice but again a picture was never taken.

Here is a slide show of Q's Scavenger Hunt. Enjoy!! :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Scavenger Hunt
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a photo slideshow

1 comments:

Nicki said...

What a great idea! I wish I had thought of that when we moved here last summer! Little Bear and I did go for a walk around the block the day we moved here, but it wasn't that exciting.