Saturday, April 10, 2010

Freebies!!! Round 2

I have received more freebies in the mail last week. Check them out! I'm telling you I love these sites: Hip2Save.com and Shop4Freebies.com

Seriously, who wouldn't want Puffs tissues sample pack to keep in you purse or diaper bag especially with seasonal allergies in full swing?! Or a big pack of gum for the avid gum chewer? My picky puppy that get bored with food so easily is loving the new mixes she gets a time or two each week, thanks to more dog food samples. Yes, folks, that is a sticker for pets to put on the window in case God forbid, a fire would occur. Breath Right strips for Matt who has always wondered if they actually work. As well a few other things as you can see.

Whether these freebies are products I already use or new ones I'd like to try, I am lovin' it!

0 comments: