Thursday, November 5, 2009

One Thing After the Other

Why do things have to be so difficult? I suppose that is my question for the day. It is something I ask myself time and again. Not all things are actually difficult, sometimes people make them out to be. I guess today is one of those days. I cannot bring myself to be the bearer of bad news. I can't be that person that upsets someone else because others within the group/team are caddy, manipulative and disrespectful. Why I find myself in the middle of situations like these again and again, I don't know. Perhaps it is because I like to focus on the positive or give everyone a chance. I don't dwell on first impressions, because I know I give off a really poor first impression all the time. I'm extremely quiet until I get to know people. That come across as snobby and rude most of the time, but that isn't really who I am. I guess I am just going to have to suck it up and make the call.

One more thorn in my side today. I find out we won't be able to go home for Thanksgiving because Matt now has to work Thanksgiving and Black Friday while having the following Mon and Tues off. So much for our work schedules coordinating like his boss originally said it would. Perhaps I can talk my Mom and brother into coming out. These two things at the end of the day turned my day into the pits!

0 comments: