Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Farewell for Now

Over the past few year I have gotten to know the Kapustka family quite well, mainly due to play dates that started when Q and E were just 14 & 16 months old! They are both almost 4 1/2 now and moving up to the Chicago area. Although Sullivans are not moving quite yet, the movers came Tuesday to start packing the Kapustkas up. Q, Sloan and I, along with the O'Sulli family, went over after the kids got out of pre-school for one last lunch and play date. All the kids had a blast! As did us adults... got to love adult conversation! :)

The Kapustka family will be missed, but they are starting a new chapter in their lives as well as moving closer to family. I know we will see them again once the Sullivans move north. Until that next playdate at one of the new houses or a new park, I say farewell my friends, good luck and I can't wait till we meet up again in 2010!

0 comments: