Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

The month of October has proven to be the busiest month of 2009 for me. Yes, I already know this with two months to go. Between volunteering at Dungeon of Darkness Haunted House (blog and pics to come in a day or so), being sick and all the showings for Sullivan's house over the past two weeks, the month flew by.

Sunday I took a deep breath as we jumped into November. I started the month off by beginning to edit nearly 600 photos (I've only got a fraction done) that have been waiting patiently on my camera for the past three months while my desktop computer was out of commission. Thanks to Matt, he ordered the power supply (I refused to do so myself until after the holidays... I'm so cheap) and installed it. Now my desktop is up and running so I can include pictures again in my blogs. That mean more blogging too :)

Below is a scrapbook from Smilebox with photos of all my favorite kids dressed for Halloween. The pages with the small pictures, just click on each and they will appear in the big photo box. Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

0 comments: