Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Shane Sandwich"

What is a Shane Sandwich? Well it is quite simple . . .

2 Slices of Bread
Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy)

Yes my friends, a Shane Sandwich is just an ordinary peanut butter sandwich. Nothing complicated.

Why the post? Well, Matt was telling me what he had for lunch today and he told me "Two Shane Sandwiches". If you knew my college buddy you would understand the humor in this immediately. Basically he eats nothing but PB sandwiches, cereal (sugary ones only no doubt), cookies, cake, etc. No meat, no vegetables and I'm not quite sure about fruit. Odd I realize, but what ever works!! Maybe seeing him last weekend rubbed off on Matt just a wee bit :)

So next time you get the urge for a peanut butter sandwich, maybe, just maybe you will think of this short and very telling story as you munch in your delicious Shane Sandwich!!

1 comments:

Keri V. said...

Hahaha!! I know exactly what you are talking about! I don't know how that kids survives on what he does eat...it amazes me! He's lucky he grew up with a mom that makes some pretty fabulous cake!