Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hot Summer Days

Well June started off with a hot and steamy day of nearly 90 degrees. As always Quinton and I were trying to decide what to do outside to keep us cool (more him than me, but even getting my toes wet helps). We decided to set up the kiddie pool and get out the Beach Ball Sprinkler, that I'm almost positive Janelle originally bought for a friend last summer. Boy did Q-man love it!! I was sure he'd still be timid about getting his face sprayed by the sprinkler, which was the case last year, but he surprised me. It took him no time to get soaking wet. Did I mention he LOVED it!! Here are some pictures from our wet 'n wild first day of June!

I actually got some decent shots of Q playing in the sprinkler. These are some of my favorites of both kids!
Click photos to enlarge

Sloan looked so cute in her bathing suit. The water was too cold for her liking; not that I can blame her because we didn't have time to let the sun warm it up. But she enjoyed watching Big Brother play. Oh and have I mentioned she is walking?!! She's full speed ahead and just waiting until the day she can run to keep up with Q!

0 comments: