Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

To the Best Dads Around!

Dad: You have always done a lot for us kids, helping us out financially when we need it, co-sign a loan, supported us through all our school (high school and college) events and extra curricular activities. The things I remember a loved doing the most as a kid, were fishing along the bank, going swimming at the pool with you (usually 6-8 pm), and practice driving "Old Gold" at age twelve in Polk's fields. Thanks for all you have done, do and will do for us kids!!

Grandpa H: Although I don't have many memories of you I do remember being excited every time we came up to visit. During the summer you would give us tractor rides and the winter you'd pull us on a sled behind the snow mobile! You helped raise ten magnificent kids, my mom being the first of those. Thank you for all your hard work and everything you did for your own children as well as your grandchildren during your precious time here with us! I love, miss and think of you often. Grandpa and Kim driving the tractor (guessing 1984)

(sorry no access to a picture at this time)
Grandpa D: Although I never got to know you, and only have pictures of you and I from when I was a baby, I would still like to honor you as a father. If it wasn't for you I would not have my own father, who taught me many things and helped shape me into the adult that I am today. For that I would like to thank you. I love and miss you too!

Harry: You have helped raise a couple of great boys. You worked hard for your family over the years and I know they appreciate all you have done for them. You are a thoughtful person and I am glad I have gotten the chance to know you over the past few years. Thanks for all you do for us kids!!

Happy Father's Day! I Love You All!!!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

NIcki, you brought tears to my eyes! So Sweet! Love the blog!