Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Speed Demon

I mentioned it in my last post about Quinton learning to ride his bike, but wanted to post a video of him also! I am so proud of him!!! He got the hang of it quickly. Q even got to ride his bike to Stacey Park today and practiced bicycle safety by walking his bike across the streets (even a super busy one). After lunch he made a few laps up and down the sidewalk and again this afternoon. Quinton is enjoying his new 'freedom" and I know we will all enjoy it with him in the future.



Q is quite proud of himself which I absolutely love! He gets a huge smile across his face as he tells others of his accomplishment or hears one of us adults telling someone. Q even told the guy at the shoe store today that was measuring his feet what he learn in just one weekend!

Quinton is already talking about learning to tie his shoe. So I guess we are ready to move on to #3 on the list of things he wants to learn this summer :)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

He looks like he's doing great! A little wobbly, but he's really fast, and he stays on the sidewalk well!

Nicki said...

I videoed him the first day I was there last week and by Thursday most of his wobbles were out! He is doing so well and the best part is he absolutely LOVES riding his bike :)