Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Morton Arboretum

Today was absolutely beautiful so the kiddos and I headed to Morton Arboretum. Last time Sloan and I went we were there just briefly before heading to pick Q up from school. Today I got to see more of the place, but not even remotely close to the whole place. We headed straight for the Children's Garden that houses educational play equipment, water features, playgrounds, etc.

The kids had an absolute blast!!! They ran, climbed, and were all smiles. We all wished we could have stayed longer but we had an important errand to run, lunch and Sloan's nap to contend with. I promised Q we would be back. Any time he wants to go, we will be there!! Here are a few pics from today!

There is a cute little area that has these acorns with tunnels and cut outs like a rock wall. The song "I'm a Nut" immediately popped into my head. That was one of Sloan's favorites to listen to at Papa's house. Q and Sloan were 'nutty' over the acorns as well :)

0 comments: