Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Got a Feeling...

A little music, a little singing, a little dancing and a whole LOT of fun was happening this afternoon at Papa's. Q wanted to listen to Black Eyed Peas "I Got a Feeling" but I couldn't find it on the computer's iTunes. Of course I went to my old stand by Google, and found the video on YouTube. At first the video was loading faster than it played so there were no pauses, but half way through the "buffering" started to occur. For those of you who aren't sure what buffering is, it is when the video or song is in the process of loading so it pauses the audio/image.

Although the pausing every 5-10 seconds was annoying, for both Q and I, we turned it into a game that got Sloan laughing hysterically. Since we were dancing like crazy anyway, each time the music paused, Q and I would freeze. It was the simplest and most logical thing to do. Q and I had fun being silly and stopping in weird poses while Sloan laughed so hard I don't think she could breath! She eventually caught on to what we were doing and started to freeze too! Which made her laugh even harder if that was even possible?! The song which is about five minutes long ended up taking close to 15 min. Of course we had to listen to it a second time. Since the loading was complete no pauses. Yay!!

Here is the video below. Hopefully it is a different one than the one we had playing so you don't have to deal with the buffering. FYI... I always minimize the screen when videos are playing since I never know what sort of content will be shown. The kids like certain songs and that is okay, but that doesn't mean the videos are always appropriate. Like I said we were dancing to the music not watching this video. And now that I think about it I don't think I have ever seen this particular video. Hmmm... Enjoy!!

0 comments: