Monday, October 5, 2009

Neglected

I am sorry that I have neglected the blog posts for two months!!! Yikes, that's ridiculous. However things have been crazy around here since August. Between family drama, building the haunted house, work and all the other activities we have tried to shove in on the weekends, I have had no down time. Not to mention my desktop is still not up and running. I enjoy posting pictures and my desktop has all my photo editing programs on it. Cropping, enhancing and collaging multiple pictures for my blog is a must in my mind. Crazy I know. So to the readers out there, which are very few, my goal is to post at least once a week during the busy and hectic month of October and hopefully more once things settle down around the holidays... NOT! :)


Pictures of the haunted house and actors will be up next week. We were so crunched for time this weekend, we didn't get any taken. But Matt and I both looked great as did a number of the other actors. We had a great time as usual.

0 comments: